REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED.
- 4 – 5 years
- 6 – 9 years
- 10 – 13 years
- 14 – 16 years
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2023 Guidelines
No. of spots for each age category
(a) 4 – 5 years: 10 entries
(b) 6 – 9 years: 10 entries
(c) 10 – 13 years: 10 entries
(d) 14 – 16 years: 10 entries
(**NOTE: Any age category not meeting 10 contestants will be cancelled).
All Players and Teams shall abide by and play within the TOI Judges Rules and any Tournament Rules laid down by Judges.
- All Players and Teams shall play under the supervision and Judge of the appointed Judges in all Darts Events.
- Any Player failing to comply with any of these General Playing Rules during or after a Darts Event shall be liable to disqualification.
- The interpretation of these General Playing Rules in relation to a Darts Event shall be determined by the Judges whose decision on interpretation shall be final and binding.
- A “Throw” shall consist of a maximum of three darts thrown.
- If the throwing Player physically touches any dart which is in the dartboard during a Throw, then that Throw shall be deemed to have been completed.
- Any dart bouncing off or falling out of the dartboard prior to being retrieved by the throwing Player after that Player’s Throw does not count and shall not be re-thrown.
- Once a Player has thrown the final dart of their throw, they should retrieve their darts in a timely fashion so as not to unduly disturb their opponent.
- Any error in the score can be corrected by the Referee at any time until Game Shot is called in that leg.
- The Referee shall act as an umpire in all matters pertaining to these General Playing Rules when conducting a Darts Event and shall, if it is necessary, consult with Scorers and other Officials before announcing any decisions during the course of Match play.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL ON 19th March 2023.
Contact: Chhaya Patel at [email protected]