Table Tennis Contest
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2017 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 8 entries NOW CANCELLED (b) 9 – 11 years: 8 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 8 entries
- All matches are best of ONE game, i.e., knock out round.
- All players to bring their own rackets, balls will be provided.
- The coin toss winner will decide the order of serving, receiving and the ends.
- The first player to score 21 points wins. If it is a tie at 20, the player gaining the lead of 2 points wins.
- Each player will serve for 5 points in a row, and then the serve is switched to the other player. If a game is at a score of 20-20, each player only serves 1 point at a time.
- Games will be judged by independent referees. The referee’s decision IS final.
- Contact Monika Jindal: firstname.lastname@example.org