Table Tennis Contest
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2018 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- MEN: Minimum 16 entries/Maximum 32 entries. (**NOTE: Players registering after player 16 will be on waitlist until registrations reach 32 – There will be no round robins – hence the no. of contestants will be 16 or 32 count only)
- WOMEN: Minimum 8 entries/Maximum 16 entries. (**NOTE: Players registering after player 8 will be on waitlist until registrations reach 16 – There will be no round robins – hence the no. of contestants will be 8 or 16 count only)
- Mandatory registration fee of $10 per contestant (Contestant can participate upto 3 contests with that fee, excluding volleyball).
- All players to bring their own rackets, balls will be provided.
- The coin toss winner will decide the order of serving, receiving and the ends.
- All matches in Round 1 are knock out round. The first player to score 21 points wins. If it is a tie at 20, the player gaining the lead of 2 points wins.
- Matches for Round 2 to semifinal will be played in best of 3 matches format.
- Finals will be played in best of 5 matches format. Each match will be a 21 point game.
- The first player to score 21 points wins. If it is a tie at 20, the player gaining the lead of 2 points wins.
- Each player will serve for 5 points in a row, and then the serve is switched to the other player. If a game is at a score of 20-20, each player only serves 1 point at a time.
- Games will be judged by independent referees. The referee’s decision IS final.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 12th.
Contact Monika Jindal: email@example.com