Table Tennis Contest
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2023 Guidelines – Click here to register.
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 8 entries (b) 9 – 11 years: 8 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 8 entries (**NOTE: Any age category not meeting 8 contestants will be cancelled).
- All players to bring their own rackets, balls will be provided.
- The coin toss winner will decide the order of serving, receiving and the ends.
- All matches in Round 1 are knock out round. The first player to score 21 points wins. If it is a tie at 20, the player gaining the lead of 2 points wins.
- Round 2 will be played in best of 3 matches format. Each match will be a 11 point game.
- Finals will be played in best of 5 matches format. Each match will be a 11 point game.
- The first player to score 21 or 11 points wins. If it is a tie at 20 or 10, the player gaining the lead of 2 points wins.
- Each player will serve for 5 points in a row, and then the serve is switched to the other player. If a game is at a score of 20-20/10-10, each player only serves 1 point at a time.
- Games will be judged by independent referees. The referee’s decision IS final.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 19th.
Contact Venkat Rama Raju P : [email protected]