On the Spot – STEM Contest
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2017 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 5 teams NOW CLOSED (b) 9 – 11 years: 5 teams NOW CLOSED (c) 12 – 16 years: 5 teams.
- Each team can have a minimum of 3 participants and maximum of 5 participants.
- Registration form must be filled out separately for each child. Child must be of 6 years of age on the day of competition – No exceptions.
- The team will be given a variety of materials to solve a challenge within a 5-8 minute time period.
- Any team that continues to work after the bell rings will be disqualified. The Appraiser’s decision IS final.
- Each team with a particular age category will be given the same challenge and will start at the exact same time. The challenge ends when the bell rings.
- Material list examples (not limited to): Newspapers, cotton balls, aluminum foil, straws, paper plates, string, chenille/Pipe cleaners, disposable cups etc.
- If you cannot form a team, please feel free to reach us.
- Click here to view a sample_challenge
- View the YouTube link to better understand the above challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeN-L1-Ck2c
- Contact Priti Kanade: firstname.lastname@example.org