Taste of India – Contest Mania 2017 Guidelines
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED!!
- All contestants must register online via the website. Calls/Emails/Texts will NOT be considered without an online registration – No exceptions.
- No late registration will be accepted. Walk-in entry is NOT allowed on the day of competition.
- First-come, first-serve registration ONLY. Enter all names of members of your group.
- Participants are allowed to bring finished Rangoli art or a Pre-drawn board and colors with the design from selected category at the time of registration.
- Check-in with Rakhee Epari when you arrive at the arena on April 22nd.
- Participants need to bring their own colors and accessories needed during the event, no supplies will be provided.
- We recommend that participants complete majority of the work at the venue.
- Only participants of the respective group are allowed inside the Rangoli arena.
- Arriving after 12.00 p.m. will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Participants need to complete their boards and leave the rangoli arena by 1:00 p.m.
- No names on or near the board until the judges have made their decision.
- Once registered, we will send details on registration number, rules and timing information by email.
- All materials like rangoli powder, colored sand, crystal salt, fine colored salt, glitter powder, real flowers, glitter glue (major part of rangoli should be done using powders or sand or salt ) are ONLY allowed. You can use thread ONLY for outlining your Rangoli design.
- Die-Cuts, pulses, grains or any other kind of shells or mirrors are NOT allowed on the board.
- Due to fire regulations “diyas” can only be displayed, not lit. You can use use LeD tea lights for decoration purpose ONLY around your Rangoli Board.
- Taste of India reserves the right to utilize and publicize the contestant names, competition entries, photos and videos without any restriction – including website, Souvenir and media releases.
- Taste of India Contest Mania reserves the right to cancel any competition/category if there is no sufficient number of registrations.
- Winners will be announced at Taste of India event on April 22nd, 2017.