Public Speaking Contest Theme
- 6 – 8 years: Why is it important to face your fears?
- Topic given on the day of contest for the below ages
- 9 – 11 years: Prepare on topics related to “Poverty, technology, state of mind”
- 12 – 16 years: Prepare on topics related to “Words, happiness, emotions”
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2018 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 10 entries (b) 9 – 11 years: 10 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 10 entries
- Age group 6-8 years can work on their prepared speech at home on the topic above. They cannot read their speech.
- Age group 9-11 and 12-16 years – EXACT TOPIC given the day of the contest.
- Contestants will be given 30 minutes to work on their speech.
- Each contestant gets a maximum of 3 minutes for their speech.
- Scratch paper and pencil will be provided to contestants to create their speech.
- No media is allowed, if used – contestant will be disqualified.
- Contestants are not allowed to share their thoughts or discuss with one another.
- Warning bell will be sounded at 2 minutes.
- Final bell will be sounded at the end of the 3rd minute.
- All speeches will be judged by independent judges. The Judge’s decision IS final.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 12th.