Public Speaking Contest Theme – “Rivers” (Conservation, Pollution & Prevention, Water Crisis & Global warming)
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2019 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- 6 – 8 years: What is the significance of rivers to people, places and nature?
- Topic given on the day of contest for the below ages
- 9 – 11 years:
- 12 – 16 years:
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2019 Guidelines
- of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 10 entries (b) 9 – 11 years: 10 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 10 entries
- Age group 6-8 years can work on their prepared speech at home on the topic above. They cannot read their speech.
- Age group 9-11 and 12-16 years – EXACT TOPIC given the day of the contest.
- Contestants will be given 30 minutes to work on their speech.
- Contestants get a maximum of 3 minutes for their speech.
- Notepaper and pencil will be provided to contestants to create their speech.
- No media is allowed, if used – contestant will be DISQUALIFIED.
- Contestants are not allowed to share their thoughts or discuss with one another.
- A warning bell will be sounded at 2 minutes.
- Final bell will be sounded at the end of the 3rd
- All speeches will be judged by independent judges. The Judge’s decision IS final.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 18th.
Contact Madhu Komira:email@example.com