Lego Contest Theme
- 6 – 8 years: Creation depicts Joy
- 9 – 11 years: Creation depicts Bravery
- 12 – 16 years: Creation depicts Wonder.
Taste of India – Contest Mania 2018 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 10 entries (b) 9 – 11 years: 10 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 10 entries
- Bring and use your own LEGO®, DUPLO®, Mega blocks® or other LEGO® compatible plastic bricks. Bring your own base.
- NO MATERIAL will be provided by Contest Mania.
- Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit, project found online, in a magazine, etc.
- Contestants will have an hour to create.
- The creation must be on a base no bigger/wider than 24 by 24 inches. The base can be wood, cardboard, a LEGO® flat base, etc. and can be used to fit with your project.
- Your completed project may be no taller than two feet height.
- All Lego bricks/pieces should be in ONE container. The pieces cannot be separated.
- All the creations should be given a TITLE.
- Creation will be judged by independent judges. The Judge’s decision IS final.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 12th.
Contact Bhranti Patel: email@example.com