Taste of India – Contest Mania 2018 Guidelines – REGISTER HERE
- No. of spots for each age category (a) 6 – 8 years: 10 entries (b) 9 – 11 years: 10 entries (c) 12 – 16 years: 10 entries
- The Contestant must submit his/her selection of the song.
- The Contestant must provide the background score to be played.
- The background score should be INSTRUMENTAL only – no singing/lyrics in the music allowed.
- The Contestant will be given a microphone to sing.
- The judges can help with the set up if the parent is not available.
ALL BACKGROUND SCORE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 10th, 2018 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in mp3 format.
- The performance will be limited to 3 minutes.
- The selected piece must not have any profanity or abusive language in its lyrics
- The contestant must introduce himself/herself and the piece they will be performing.
- The timing for the performance begins after the set-up and introduction is complete.
- The performance must be SOLO.
- The piece must be memorized. The contestants are NOT allowed to bring their lyrics or notes to read during the performance.
- The contestant is responsible for being present at the allotted time.
The contestants will be scored on the following criteria:
- Quality of Tone
- NO adults allowed during the contest except for the contestant’s parent or family.
- Video and Audio recording will be allowed only by the parent/guardian of the contestant.
- Judges decisions are FINAL.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, THE WEEK OF MARCH 12th.
Contact Bhavani Parakala: firstname.lastname@example.org