Taste of India – Contest Mania 2024 Guidelines
Contest Date – Saturday, April 13th @ 2PM
Venue: ODU Pickleball-Folkes Stevens Indoor Tennis Center 4501 Parker Ave, Norfolk, VA 23529
Pickleball – General Guidelines
- Age Group: 13 – 17 years
- Players will play in doubles and provide your partner information when signing up.
- The teams will be open teams, which means both men and women can play on one team.
- Both Contestants in a team have to register separately.
- Will choose a skill division when signing up
- There will be a registration fee of $15 per player.
- All matches will be a pool play, which means:
- First round will be single elimination round
- Winners will advance to next level
- Referee’s decision will be final
- Bring your own paddles. The facility has a few paddles they can provide if you cannot bring one.
- You will be briefed on match specifications, guidelines and etiquette by the moderator before the game begins.
- Committee and Judges reserve the right to cancel the contest or to present no awards or to reduce the number of awards if an insufficient number of deserving entries are received.
- Taste of India & Contest Mania reserves the right to utilize and publicize the contestant names, competition entries, photos and videos without any restriction – including website, Souvenir and media releases.
- Waiver Form Needs to be Signed
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, BY THE WEEK OF April 7th 2024.