Taste of India – Contest Mania 2024 Guidelines
Contest Date – Sunday, March 24th 2024
Venue: Hindu Temple Of Hampton Roads
General Guidelines for Bridal Hair Styling
- Mandatory $5 registration fee per contestant.
- Walkins NOT allowed on the day of contest.
- Participants should be 18 yrs and above
- All participants will bring their own model .
- No assistance to model or participate of any kind is allowed.
- No prior pre – styling of any kind including straightening/ blow dry is allowed.
- In case you need to use any electrical hair gadgets, plz, inform the coordinators beforehand.
- Participants are responsible to bring all the required accessories by themselves
- No pre-arranged style buns will be allowed to be used .
- Extensions are ok to use if they are part of the hair style.
- 60 mins will be the time for the competition.
- Participants will not be allowed to refer to any printed photo or video during the competition.
- Any special need by the participants should be requested 1 to 2 days prior to the competition. We may not be able to fulfill it at the last minute.
- The judge’s decision will be final and binding.
- Committee and Judges reserve the right to cancel the contest or to present no awards or to reduce the number of awards if an insufficient number of deserving entries are received.
- Taste of India & Contest Mania reserves the right to utilize and publicize the contestant names, competition entries, photos and videos without any restriction – including website, Souvenir and media releases.
ONCE REGISTERED, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, BY THE WEEK OF MARCH 10th 2024.