The traditional food of India has been appreciated world-wide for its fabulous use of herbs and spices. This is a direct reflection of the diversity of this incredible land.
- Diverse regional cuisine – Dosa, Idli in the South, Chana Bhathura and Parathas in the North
- Main courses like Chicken Masala, Tandoori Chicken, Naan, Lamb, other vegetarian entrees
- A huge variety of delectable sweets such as Gulab Jamun
- Popular snacks like Samosas, Chaat, Pani Puri
- Drinks like Lassi, sugarcane juice and Chai