Cultural Program Registration is Closed.
Here are the guidelines for participating in the Cultural program for Taste of India 2018.
– Age and number of performances per participant-
All participants must be aged 5 years or older.
12 year-olds or less can participate in only one performance
> 12 year-olds can participate in 2 performances. Professional choreographers are exempt from this rule.
- There will be a non-refundable registration fee of $5.00 per participant/ per performance. Registration fee is to be paid online by choreographer for all the team members per performance.
- Each dance performance must have a minimum of 4 participants (age 13 and above can perform at cultural committee’s
- Each performance should not be more than 6 minutes.
- Kindly upload the music online with the registration.(If there are any edits afterward, please send an email to email@example.com) – NO CD’S, please.
- The cultural committee would appreciate it if choreographers could notify participants that no food is allowed in the Green rooms.
- Registration will close on March 24th. If slots fill up sooner, registration will close earlier, first come, first served basis
- Rehearsal date- Sunday, April 15th
- Taste of India 2018 – Saturday, April 21st