- Select the exhibitor Type e.g. Merchandise Exhibitor or Service Exhibitor
- When you book a Booth, Fill out Exhibitor Information accurately during the checkout process.
- Select the Booth you want to book
- Select power connection, if you need. The facility will not allow you to use any wall outlet without advance payment of $50 for power connection.
- Click Add To Cart ,
- Click on the Cart and Proceed to Checkout
- Complete all items fully and accurately on billing form. The Exhibitor Name and summary of the Booth Description from booth service description section will be printed in the event program distributed to all. The ExhibitorName will be printed on your booth placard.
- Read and indicate your acceptance of the Taste of India Booth Contract.
- Select “Pay by PayPal” to pay online.
- Click “Place Order”.
- Enter your PayPal / Credit Card info to complete the order.
* Booth Assignment
- Booths will be assigned on “first registered and paid/ first assigned” basis in order of Exhibitors whose payment is confirmed.
- Booths will be assigned primarily as follows:
- Main Exhibitor Hall (Multi-purpose Room) – Merchandise sales
- Main Lobby – Sponsors, Services Exhibitors
- Corridor – Charitable Organizations
Taste of India reserves the right to change any Exhibitor booth configuration or location and provide substitute booth with similar size and relative placement at any point of time, with or without prior notification to exhibitor. Taste of India reserves the right to cancel or change date of the event.