Taste of India – Contest Mania 2018 Guidelines
- All contestants must register online via the website. Calls/Emails/Texts will NOT be considered without an online registration – No exceptions.
- No late registration will be accepted. Walk-in entry is NOT allowed on the day of competition.
- First-come, first-serve registration ONLY.
- Registration form must be filled out separately for each contestant – No exceptions.
- Contestants can register UPTO a maximum of 3 contests. More than 3 registrations can lead to disqualification.
Mandatory registration fee of $10 per contestant (can participate upto 3 contests with that fee, except volleyball).
$10 registration fee must be paid online.
If not paid online, on site payment will incur an additional late fee of $5.
- Few contests may have walk-in registration with a $20 fee.
- Once registered, we will send details on registration number, rules and timing information by email.
- Taste of India reserves the right to utilize and publicize the contestant names, competition entries, photos and videos without any restriction – including website, Souvenir and media releases.
- Taste of India Contest Mania reserves the right to cancel any competition/category if there is no sufficient number of registrations.
Winners will be announced at the temple on the day of the event on March 30th, 2019.